12.23.2007

Vegas, shopping & Celine Dion...

A couple weeks ago I went on a girls trip to Vegas with Megan, Danielle, Brooke, Priscila & Lindsay. We had a ton of fun shopping, eating, shopping some more and then went to the Celine Dion concert and it was amazing! I had such a fun time and am so happy I was able to go. Thanks again girls for inviting me!




Getting ready to go into the Celine Dion Concert



All the girls eating at P.F Changs


Cheescake Factory right before Celine Dion



All the girls after a long day of shopping






4 comments:

Meg and Nate said...

That was so fun! I'm so glad you were able to come!

The Perry's said...

I am so glad you came! It was a blast and I am ready to go back! We finally caved into the blogging world so if you want to check it out it's tydanperry@blogspot.com! We all need to get together again soon!

Anonymous said...

Looks like it was a blast! Remember our Senior Trip to Vegas? How funny! Miss you

The Tracy's said...

Annie,
I love your background. I need help. This has been really fun. Thanks for showing me the ropes.
Trudy