2.27.2008

Update

Life has been so crazy this past month but I finally am making time to update on our life. I started a nanny job a month ago and LOVE it! The family is so wonderful to work for and the kids are so....... cute! I will post pictures soon. Brando is still working as both a real estate agent with the Watts Group and also owns his own landscape/construction business and has been really busy! I also started helping my mom with photography. She did her last wedding in October and then has been taking a break since. She is starting up and is really getting back into children's photography on top of her weddings. We did our first "sitting" with my friend Ashlee's little girl Sienna and the pictures turned out amazing! My mom is in the process of finishing her website so as soon as it's done I will post it on my blog so you can check it out! Here are just a few of the pictures from Sienna.....








7 comments:

Sanders Family said...

Your mom is AMAZING. When I have a kiddo someday I am flying to Utah and want Bobbie to work her magic. I can't wait to see her website.

schaars said...

The pictures turned out perfect I am so glad that your mom is taking pictures again.

Sara Jane said...

These pictues are wonderful! Yah Bobbie! She is so creative!

CHILI said...

Wow she is talented. I miss laughing with you and being crazy at work. I am glad you love your nanny job, and that is neat about Brando's job. I wish you all the luck. Whittney

Jordan said...

how adorable. Your mom really has a great eye. I would love to get into photography. I finally got a photoshop program and now I am just waiting to purchase my first camera and take a class. We need to hang out. It's been awhile since we have seen you guys.

Anonymous said...

I love the pics... so sweet!

Team Box! said...

How cute, I need her to do bentley!
Sounds like things are great, I want to see pic's of your cute kids you nanny...
I can't wait for her website to start up.