4.10.2008

Fleur De Lis Accessories

I'm sure you have seen these adorable clips but for those of you that haven't you need to check them all out at http://www.fleurdelisaccessories.blogspot.com/. My sister-in-law Natalie makes them and she really is the most talented person I know. They are the cutest clips and are so unique and different then anything else you see. She has them in stores throughout Utah and then out of state too. Check out her blog to find out where you can buy them. Here are just a few of the many collections she has.






6 comments:

al + sar said...

Finally a new post! But I seriously love her clips...I wish I had a girl to buy them for! Looks like I'll just have to spoil Meg's little girl until I have my own!

Laura said...

Those are so cute! I hope I am having a girl this round.

Natalie said...

I just saw your blog......thanks for the shout-out Annie! ha ha

Jennie VandenAkker said...

The cutest clips ever!! If Justin would let me and Chase had hair I'd buy some. No, but I'd seriously stock up if I had a girl. Nice work Natalie!!

Liz said...

Hi Annie,
I ran into Ashlee at target tonight and she gave me her blog address. I hope you don't mind that I checked yours out too. You are such a doll, your wedding looked amazing. Maybe I should have you come take some pictures of my kids sometime...I'm always looking for something different. ( i have 4 kids now) yikes! Also, on the 100 things about you, I distinctly remember "spying" on Darnell with all you crazy girls in school, I think I was the driver or something, but Muggs scaled the apartment wall, trying to spy on them. So funny. Oh yeah, this is Liz by the way, Muggs sister!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are super cute!