12.03.2008

Baby update....

Today we had another Doctors appointment and not too much has changed since last week. I am still not dilated but I am about 80-90% efaced. I am planning on going over my due date which I'm not too excited about but I guess I have no control over when she decides to come! He said if I have not had her by my next visit then we will set up a date to induce me. I really hope she comes on her own otherwise it's looking like I will be induced the 19th or 20th. That seems so far away and too close to Christmas but we will see how it all plays out!

6 comments:

Megan Marie said...

oh annie, not too long from now she will be here and believe it or not you will be missing all this pregnancy crap.

Melanie said...

I am so glad you are giving an update, I was starting to think you may have delivered and you were in the hospital. I can't wait to see you- TWO WEEKS!

Laura said...

I'm glad you gave an update too! I thought you might have had the baby. I will do the 'go into labor dance' for you... I know how you feel- you almost start thinking that you will be pregnant FOREVER and the baby will never come out. But trust me they do! Good Luck! I'm excited to see pictures of 'little Annie'.

The Johnson's said...

K, So same situation with me, it was way too close to thanksgiving, but it worked out great and let me tell you being induced wasn't bad at all for me. It was kind of a relief because I knew he was coming soon and didn't have to worry about when and if that was a contraction or not. Just get an epidural early if you are planning on one. Good luck!!

rachel june* said...

I know how you feel having a Dec. baby so anxious to have her come early. But hang in there these last few days will be your last days of freedom and life will never be the same. In a good way mostly! Thanks for the update. Can't wait to her. Good luck

schaars said...

Not too much longer I think this is the LONGEST part of bring prego because you are so done and ready to hold your sweet little baby. I can't wait for little Addison to come she is the best Christmas present ever!