1.05.2009

The last few weeks....

Things have been so busy the last few weeks with the holidays and adjusting life with being a mom and having a baby. I am loving every minute of it and can't believe Addison will be 3 weeks tomorrow! Today we went for her first doctors appointment and she now weighs 8 lbs 9 oz. She is 49% in weight, 45% in height & 17% head circumference. She is already getting so big! Here are some pictures from the past few weeks.

Christmas...
All the cousins on the Whitney side Addison, Ella, Tessa & Sophia
Addison & Ella

Addison's first Madame Alexander doll
First picture in Nana's studio
Sleeping on Dad

Mini photo shoot at Trappers...
This past week we went up to our condo to spend New Years with my family. It was such a relaxing trip and my mom had lots of fun taking TONS of pictures of Addison. Here are just a few from up there.








Sleeping on mom. She loves to sleep laying on your chest like this!


12 comments:

al + sar said...

She is so cute Annie! I need to come see her in person!

Liz said...

Your moms photos are amazing. That little Addison looks like a Madame Alexander doll. She is absolutely beautiful...just like her parents. I knew you wouldn't have an ugly baby, thats for sure.

The Johnson's said...

She's absolutely adorable. Seriously. I have a new appreciation for little babies and their cuteness. Your mom is a great photographer, wish I could do what she does!

The Waites said...

She is beautiful!!!!

Katie Corbridge said...

She is so gorgeous! She looks like you too! Those pictures are priceless. Your Mom is such a great photographer.

Unknown said...

Annie, oh my goodness! she's is soooo beautiful! we really need to come visit...she's getting way cute! i love the pictures!

the driggs said...

I am in love with her!! She is beautiful:) We need to get together!!

xoxo~Pris

Jeff and Linz said...

Congrats Annie! Addison is beautiful! I hope you and Brando are doing well. You look great by the way! I can't wait to see this little one in person.

Shelby said...

do they get any cuter? she is darling! hope she is a good baby. thanks for the update. take care of yourself!

schaars said...

I LOVE all the pictures your mom is AMAZING and you are so lucky to have her as your very own personal photographer! I miss you guys lets do a play date next week Sienna needs to meet her new friend and that way we can have some much needed mommy time!

Jordan said...

oh annie. She is so gorgeous. Seriously has the face of a little angel.

CHILI said...

Congrats. I can't believe you are a mom. You look like a natural. She is adorable. Whitt