4.07.2009

A day at the park...

Today we went to the park and it was so... much fun! It was nice to FINALLY have warm enough weather so we could go on a walk. I'm sure we were quite the sight to see between all four strollers! I can't wait for the weather to stay warm so we can start going to the park a few times a week!

Sienna and her baby "Addson" as she calls her playing after our walk


the whole crew of kids

Addison LOVES going on walks. I love it when she smiles so big her eyes shut!

Sienna

George & Graham.

Ethan

4 comments:

schaars said...

That was such a fun outing. Lets hope that next week the weather works in our favor so we can take the girls out again. Seriously we LOVE playing with you guys and Sienna love love loves her baby Addson! I am going to miss you this weekend you better take lots of picture of Addison in her skirts. I just hope its warm enough that she can wear them!

The Greenwoods said...

Annie this is Hailey (Hansen) Greenwood. Your little girl is GORGEOUS!!! I love that bow !!! Looks like you all had a fun day :)

Amanda Kate Hicks said...

um.....Hi. totally weird to see you with a kid. So fabulous I pray that you are well. I would love to get in contact with you and some other Gals. Please email me your number so we can chat sometime. love Amanda. Amandablue84@gmail.com

Amanda Kate Hicks said...

um.....Hi. totally weird to see you with a kid. So fabulous I pray that you are well. I would love to get in contact with you and some other Gals. Please email me your number so we can chat sometime. love Amanda. Amandablue84@gmail.com