5.21.2009

5 months...

I can't believe Addison is 5 months! She has quite the personality and keeps me very busy! She is the the happiest little girl. Some of Addison's things she likes and can do at 5 months are...
*rolls over
*has started sitting on her own
*loves drinking water through the end of a straw
*loves drinking out of her sippy cup
*loves: peaches, prunes, sweet potatoes, pears & squash. HATES bananas & applesauce!
*LOVES dogs especially Bella
*has started sleeping through the night and officially has a bedtime!
*loves watching and playing with little kids
*loves playing in her saucer
*sucks on my cheek every morning when I get her out of bed
*laughs when she sees or thinks something is funny
*loves to scream (happy not mad) especially in church!
*loves going on walks
*LOVES taking her nightly baths
*loves to chew and suck anything she can get her hands on!
*HATES taking naps!!!
She is such a busy little girl! I love always having my little sidekick with me and don't know what I would do without her! I am so lucky to be her mom! Here are just a few pictures from the past month.


4 1/2 month pictures my mom took (more to come)


right after eating prunes. She is such a MESSY eater!!!


chewing on her towel right after her bath

cute little chubby feet

Addison & Bella


Addison & Ella

Tessa & Addison watching a baby einstein

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I forgot your mom takes such cute pictures. You asked me where that grove was? If you wanted to know for your mom, you can email me I can give you the address. Cute girl. Wow time flies. I swear she was just born. So so cute! Do you love being a mom?

schaars said...

Love all the new pictures. It's about time for a update!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ones in siennas old outfit. She is the CUTEST little thing we just love her to pieces lets play next week for sure!

rachel june* said...

she just has the most beautiful eyes! with a photographer mom as good as yours how will you ever find places for all those adorable pictures?