8.28.2009

8 1/2 months...

I can't believe Addison is already 8 1/2 months! I know I say this every time I update on her but really where does the time go?! She is getting SO.... big and is ALWAYS on the go! The new things that have happened and things she can do are...
* got her 2 bottom teeth
*is crawling EVERYWHERE & is into EVERYTHING
*is pulling herself up on anything she can reach and get her hands on
*waves "bye" and sometimes will even say "B" like she is trying to say "bye"
*has starting learning how to blow kisses
*loves playing patty cake and is now clapping and trying to do the actions while you do it
*loves sucking out of straws
*LOVES swimming & baths
*loves chasing Bella all over the house
*loves pulling all the clean laundry out of the basket and throws it all over the floor
*loves biting your nose & chin with her new teeth
This has been such a fun age! Everyday she seems to discover something new and fun to play with. I feel like I am always chasing her around or cleaning up one of her messes but I wouldn't change it for anything!

first time she figured out how to stand up in her crib



at dinner with her best little friend and cousin Tessa
pictures Nana a.k.a. my mom took (LOTS more to come)
hanging out at the condo eating breakfast

3 comments:

Melanie said...

She is so Beautiful, I know I say this every time I comment but her eyes are stunning.
I love your crib. Where did you get it? I still have not bought Jordan a crib!

schaars said...

She is such a CUTIE I really want to play this week so I can see her crawling in action and I am sure Sienna would love to chase her Addson around! You and Brando are in trouble she keeps getting prettier and prettier like her MOMMA! And I LOVE her crib my goal is to get your bumpers done this week its time I pull the sewing out! And I just wanted to say that I am so LUCKY to have you as a BEST FRIEND and really don't know what I would do without you!

schaars said...

Annie change your blog! You have millions of pictures that your mom takes how about a update!!!