3.22.2009

3 months

I can't believe Addison turned 3 months last Monday. Time has gone by so fast. She has learned so many new things and thinks she is such a big girl. Some of Addison's new tricks are...
*giggles when she sees something that it funny
*almost is rolling over, gets to her side but can't quite make it all the way over
*looks as herself in the mirror and giggles (I don't think she understands that it's her)
*gets her two little hands in fists and shakes them so hard (mainly when she is really excited or really mad)
*LOVES to smile. I don't think I have ever met a baby who smiles more
*has really discovered her voice
*loves to stand (with us helping by holding her hands)
*has really discovered her hands and loves to grab everything especially my hair!
*for the most part is sleeping through the night!!!
I love Addison so much and can't imagine my life without her! She really is my little buddy. I am so grateful for having her in our lives and for being her mom! Here are a few pictures from Sienna's birthday a couple weeks ago...
my blue eyed girl

Sienna giving Addison kisses

2 comments:

schaars said...

She is the CUTEST little thing! And Sienna loves her "Addson" as she says it! Lets hope the weather changes so we can take the girls out on a few walks this week. We have had so much fun playing and need to get lots of it before the move!

Laura said...

She really is such a cutie! I love those eyes... they are beautiful. I can't believe she is already 3 months, they grow so fast.
Oh and it was me in the background on Ellen. It was so fun to see!