3.10.2009

All smiles...

I can't believe Addison will be 3 months next Monday. She is getting so big and is really starting to interact with us and we LOVE it! She is always smiling and even started to giggle last week! She has discovered her hands and loves to grab everything! We had her 2 month check up a couple weeks ago and here is where she is at:
Weight: 11 pounds 7 ounces- 62nd percentile
Height: 23 inches- 66th percentile
Head: 24th percentile
Some of Addison's favorite things to do are...

smiles at everyone
watches Baby Einstein and smiles so big that her eyes close!

taking a bath
getting all wrapped up after her bath
hanging out in her pajamas with her binki playing with her best friend (and cousin) Tessa. These two are only 3 months apart and they already LOVE eachother! It's so cute to watch them together!

8 comments:

rachel june* said...

Annie so glad you put new pictures up! They change so, so fast. She is as cute as ever. Hope to see you soon!

Tara said...

she is so cute. I can't believe she is already three months!

Melanie said...

She is adorable. i love the picture when she is smiling and her eyes are closed! I can't wait to see her next month!

Sara Jane said...

SHE IS GORGEOUS! Her eyelashes are out of this world! I love her smile! It was so fun to hear her giggle on Monday! I need another fix SOON!

Natalie said...

Oh she is just adorable! I love the eyes closed pic! And her chubby cheeks totally remind me of my girls. Love it!

Liz said...

So I see you have the mesh bath sling thing...that is my favorite thing ever. I can't believe she is smiling and laughing already...that is so fun! She is so cute.

Nick and Mary Eden said...

NO way is she getting so big! I can't believe it!! When do I get to see you???!!

Ashlee and Sam said...

I found your blog off of Brook breens. Your baby is seriously so cute! I love her hair! YOur pics are adorable,you look so great.