3.10.2011

"Bum's" 2nd birthday

For "Bum's" (this is what Addison called Graham) 2nd birthday Sara and I took Graham, George & Addison to discovery gateway.


It's so funny the height difference in these two!


up...


a little higher....


And all the way! He was so proud of himself!


Cute little Georgie!








We ran into Keegan and Brock while we were there. They are two of the cute kids I nannied when I was pregnant with Addison. It's crazy how much they have grown up!



That next weekend Sara threw Graham a Clifford party. It turned out SO cute! All the kids had a blast! Of course I forgot to take pictures until the very end so I borrowed some from Sara!



Addison trying to sneak more cake!


2 comments:

Sara Jane said...

I am tearing over reading this! I love this post and that Addoson use to call Graham Bum! I wish she still did! They look so much older now! I can not wait for another Discovery date... let's plan it today!

Jordan said...

What cute pictures. Next time I am coming to the gateway cause that looks like way too much fun. I can't believe how old all the kiddos are looking these days.