3.01.2011

Home sweet home

It was so nice to get home after being gone all summer. Addison and I came home the end of August while Brando stayed in Texas most of September to finish up work. We had all kinds of appointments and things to catch up on. Addison had her 18 month appointment and here is where she was at:

Weight: 24 pounds 31st percentile

Height: 32 inches 32nd percentile



We were so excited to see Bella after being away from her all summer



Addison LOVES getting into my closet and trying on shoes. I think she's going to have a serious shoe problem the older she gets!



{Michelle's bridal shower}

Ashlee threw an amazing shower for Michelle at the Grand America. We had a great dinner and plenty of laughs about all our funny times in high school/college. I love all these girls so much and am so lucky to have such a good group of friends! We missed all the girls that weren't able to come! This was the only picture I got that wasn't completely blurry!

1 comment:

Michelle Ross said...

I love Addison in your shoes, she is hilarious! I think you are right...you are in for a girl that LOVES her shoes, Good Luck!

Oh that night was so much fun! I remember leaving with my cheeks hurting from laughing so much! I love and miss all you ladies soooo much!