3.10.2011

Michelle's wedding weekend extravaganza

I am so happy I was able to go to D.C. for Michelle and Winship's wedding. The weekend was full of events, I don't think we ever stopped! When Ashlee and I got there Wednesday night we went out to dinner then Michelle and Winship took us around to tour the sites. It was amazing to see how beautiful they were especially at night!


{Wednesday Night}


Jefferson Memorial


Lincoln Memorial (I'm not really sure why Lincoln is looking so yellow in this picture)



{Thursday}

Michelle, Ashlee and I spent thursday morning/afternoon at Winship's parents getting things set up for the reception. As soon as we were done we went to the airport to pick up Sara and Susan then were off to the Swad's house for dinner and to package up the favors for the wedding. Michelle and MaryBeth made white chocolate cinnamon sugar caramel apples that were AMAZING!!! She used these as the favor/place card for the wedding dinner. Such a cute idea! As soon as we finished MaryBeth had a great dinner with a bunch of Michelle & Winship's family and friends. After dinner the Swad boys tried to teach all of us how to "dougie". I thought we had some of the moves down they on the other hand were laughing and filming us on their phones. I guess we just weren't "hip" enough for them!

packaging all the apples


the finished product


{Friday}

Bridal Luncheon
A visit to the Naval Academy
Rehearsal
Rehearsal Dinner
Pussers















rehearsal dinner at the yacht club



after dinner at Pussers


{Saturday... Wedding Day}

I love the look on Winship's face as he watched Michelle walk down the aisle

and the look on hers...

riding in the limo to the reception






Since I didn't take very many pictures at the wedding I used some from Michelle's photographer. The reception was BEAUTIFUL and she didn't miss a detail! The entire night was a blast especially the dancing!





Congratulations again to Michelle and Winship!!!! Thanks for letting me be part of your wedding day (and for letting us take Michelle all weekend before)!

1 comment:

Michelle Ross said...

Oh Annie Marie! You have no idea how happy it made me and how much it meant to me that you were able to come out and celebrate with Winship and I. I had so much fun with you girls. Please COME BACK!!!!